London has been our most successful
destination in England in 2015. The box-ticking landmarks speak for
themselves, but it is the Rugby and Sporting Experiences available
in the city which puts it way out in front.
Our old friend Tim Visser has made
the move south to Harlequins from Edinburgh, so the Visser
Experiences which were so popular north of the border are now
available in another British capital city.
Highlights of a Tour to
- Coaching Clinic with Scotland & Quins Tim Visser
- Play Matches at Saracens home, Allianz Park
- Tickets & Experiences at Harlequins & Saracens
- Tours of Twickenham & the World Rugby Museum
- White Water Rafting at London 2012 facility
- Tickets to see - Saracens v Sale Sharks - Friday 24th Febuary
- Tickets to see - Bath v Leicester Tigers at Twickenham -
Saturday 8th April 2017
- Tickets to see - Saracens v Harlequins at Wembley - Saturday
8th April 2017
- Tickets to see - Harlequins v Wasps - Saturday 29th April
We have accommodation in the heart of London and the peaceful
Lee Valley north of the city. On a Tour to London, you'll see the
iconic Landmarks, have an unbelievable Rugby Experience and walk in
the footsteps of Gold Medalists from London 2012.