A real step up in class than near by Benidorm. Barcelona offers it all for Senior Rugby Teams. Rugby, nightlife, great beer and food, not to mention the world class coastline.
It's not surprising Barcelona doesn't break the bank for a daft weekend away nowadays...
With cheap flights and great budget accommodation throughout the city centre, it makes the perfect base for a weekend on the lash. Barcelona is one of those cities where you can go from bar to bar and never get tired of drinking.
The relaxing yet refreshing harbour and coastline is great for a few casual drinks during the afternoon but heading out into the booming nightlife scene is arguably regrettable the next morning! Teams looking to blow-off the cobwebs and pull everyone out of the hangover, we recommend including the guided bicycle tour around Barcelona. Great fun, an excuse to not queue outside the bars for them opening and a chance to tick-off a bit of Catalan culture.
1. Tour digs that specialise in adult groups with a great on-site bar
2. Guided Bicycle tour of Barcelona to freshen the whole team up
3. Spending your downtime on the stunning beach and surrounding bars
4. Access to drinks offers at our two favourite bars, Belushis and George Payne Irish Bar
5. Boozy sunset boat cruise to cap-off a world-class tour